Plastic Mold Technology began as Woldring and Associates in 1958. The company was founded by Adrian Woldring as an E.D.M. sales company.
By the late 1960s, the company had evolved into building plastic injection molds primarily for the automotive market.
After Mr. Woldring's retirement in 1974, Gary Proos obtained joint ownership and in 1984, purchased full interest which he still holds to this day.